Some tips on how to get the leggings look right.
How to wear leggings as pants:
- Don’t wear leggings as pants!
- Do - Layer. Look for longer tops that fall to the mid-thigh
- A long cardigan can provide the extra length and coverage necessary if wearing with a regular top
- Go for a looser fit top to pair with the fitted look of leggings
- Knits, chunky wool and cardigans work well with leggings and make for a cosy, comfy winter outfit
- For extra warmth layer another top under your knit
- Shoes can transform the leggings look. Flats, heels, ankle boots or knee-high all work and can take you from the couch to a night out just by swapping your shoes.
- Accessorise with a scarf to add some interest