INSULATE THE CORE WITHOUT WORKING UP A SWEAT
The high back gives this tank top its structure, creating a firm fitting scoop neckline at the front that won't gape or move out of place. A great layering tank top for when you need a bit of extra coverage.
A year round favourite, this tank can be worn on it's own or layered under a cardi or long sleeve to provide that extra layer of protection. Like all our tops, the tank has enough length for it to be tucked in or wear it out for a pop of extra colour.
- High back keeps straps and neckline in place
- Sleeveless tank top prevents overheating
- Generous in length for tucking in
- Smooth, itch-free fibres for all day comfort
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Why Bamboo? It's good for the earth: Bamboo is a fast growing self-regenerating grass that doesn't require irrigation or fertilisers to grow, reducing the impact it has on soil contamination and water use. Bamboo plantations are also an excellent source of oxygen while at the same time absorbing CO2 from the atmosphere.
It's good for your skin: As a fabric, viscose from bamboo is soft, with an incredibly smooth feel making it particularly well-suited for those with sensitive skin and allergies. As a crop, bamboo has many anti-fungal properties which help to make bamboo clothing resist odour build up. Once knitted in to fabric bamboo is breathable, moisture-wicking and thermo-regulating making it ideal for base layers and underwear in direct contact with skin.
- Machine wash with like colours
- Dry flat or low tumble dry
- 93% Bamboo viscose 7% Spandex
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Australian designed and owned, made in China
Read what our customers have to say: