An essential item in any capsule wardrobe, whether your travelling or shopping consciously. A pair of bamboo leggings will help you get more out of your wardrobe even as the seasons change. Layer with a summer dress for autumn wear they're a wardrobe staple you'll get use out of year round. Made from bamboo and a little organic cotton to given them that extra thickness and opacity.
- Mid-rise covered elastic waist band sits below waist
- Single seam along the inner leg
- Triangular construction at the crotch for comfort
- Solid opaque fabric for everyday wear
- Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
- 3/4 length finishes lower calf
It's good for your skin: As a fabric, viscose from bamboo is soft, with an incredibly smooth feel making it particularly well-suited for those with sensitive skin and allergies. As a crop, bamboo has many anti-fungal properties which help to make bamboo clothing resist odour build up. Once knitted in to fabric bamboo is breathable, moisture-wicking and thermo-regulating making it ideal for base layers and underwear in direct contact with skin.
- Machine wash with like colours
- Dry flat or low tumble dry
- 70% Bamboo viscose 20% Organic Cotton 10% Spandex
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Australian designed and owned, made in China